|The way to look at buying
Goggles, is how you are going to use them.
- With Motorcycle
Goggles you want comfort and style. When your riding your
Motorcycle, Street Bike, ATV or what ever, you don't want your goggles
to be in the way, you want them to be as if they are not even
there. Motorcycle goggles are basically used to keep bugs and dust
out of your eyes.
- With Power Tool Goggles you need to
have tough (unbreakable material) and ventilation is good to stop sweat
from fogging up the lens.
- With Water Goggles you need to have
them tight and you need 2 lenses, to keep the condensation out.
- With Lab Goggles you side protection
and "impact resistance" goggles to keep the chemicals out
- With Basketball Goggles they are mostly
worn to keep other basketball players from poking there eyes.
- With Snow Sport Goggles you need polarized
goggles to keep out the blinding glare.